Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Phone Call From Princess Aurora

It's not everyday that you receive a phone call from one of your favorite princesses. That is exactly what happened tonight. Aubree was such a good girl today, so I made a few calls to see if Princess Aurora would be available tonight to talk to her before bed. At 9:15 p.m. EST, Princess Aurora called to say good night and to have good dreams. Aubree was so excited and now she wants Snow White to call. I originally had Snow White calling her tonight but she told me earlier today that she wanted Princess Aurora to call. I am so glad that I found Enchanted Calls through Disney Movie Rewards and arranged for Princess Aurora to call. I videoed the whole call so that I could post it and also so that Aubree can listen to it whenever she likes. I love doing these kinds of things for her and I look forward to doing these things for Laci. What a special evening!!!

1 comment:

MELISSA said...

How cute was that...she is so dang adorable!