Monday, October 13, 2008

Day at Disney

All day I was thinking about what I should blog about next and then I realized that I just took the girls to Disney by myself. A friend of mine eventually met up with us and stayed a couple of hours before she had to leave to pick up one of her girls from school. Andrew and Meredith were at MGM and they came over to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours before we left. Ryan was worried about me taking the girls to Disney by myself and that I wouldn't have any patience. I actually have more patience with the girls while we are at Disney then I do at home. I know that sounds bad, but at home I have so much to do that I don't stop often enough to enjoy the girls. I am now making sure that we have a great day while I am at home and all the housework can wait. Going to Disney is all about the girls. We do what they want to do and we go at their speed. I brought a stroller with me but Laci and Aubree both walked most of the time. This is the best time to go to Disney because the lines aren't very long and it's not too hot either. We rode the Tea Cups twice, Small World, saw the Princesses, Mickey and Minnie, rode on the race cars, Buzz ride twice, and the people mover. When we were walking out, we saw Pluto and Dale, Chip was to tired to come out. We had a wonderful time just the three of us. It was also nice not listening to Ryan complain about his feet hurting because he wore flip flops to a theme park. Aubree and Laci both love Disney and would go every day if they could. I would take them every day if I could just to see their faces light up :) Those special moments are the things mothers will remember when they are grown and gone. I have truly been blessed with two special and wonderful little girls. They bring so much joy to my life :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i fixed your blog settings so anonymous people can add comments without having to sign up for a Google/Blogger or OpenID account.