Sunday, October 12, 2008

Copy Cat

I must say that I never thought I would be blogging, but since all of my friends are doing it, I am now going to follow their lead. Just call me a copy cat!! I have been thinking about using this as a journal for the girls. I am hoping that I will post at least once a week with an update as to how we are doing or at least post about what the girls are doing. I am excited to have Ryan's family view the blog since they live in Utah and haven't seen the girls since we moved back to Florida. We also do not talk to them often enough either so at least they will be able to hear what is going on and see how fast the girls are growing up. It's so hard to believe how fast they grow! This post is going to be short, since I am not sure what to write about now, but I'm sure that will change since I always have so much to say :)

No comments: