Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Ward's Fall Festival, Peyton's Birthday & Halloween

Last week was CRAZY!!! On Saturday, October 25, 2008 was our Ward's Fall Festival. Aubree dressed up as Cinderella and Laci dressed up as the Tulip Fairy. The girls had so much fun. Aubree played with her friend Lindsey, who was a witch,the whole time and thought she was big enough to carry her around. Lindsey is the same age as Aubree but petite. Lindsey didn't seem to mind Aubree carrying her around but we had to remind her to put her down. Laci wasn't in the best of mood so she stayed close to me.

Laci & Aubree


Lindsey (Her Mean Witch Face) & Aubree



On Monday, October 27, 2008, Peyton had her Pirate and Princess birthday party and both of the girls dressed up as Cinderella. Their Cinderella dresses were new, THANKS TO MERDIE AND HER WONDERFUL DISCOUNT!!!! My girls had a good time and all of Aubree's friends were there. This time, she paled around with Kamryn.


Laci


Kamryn & Aubree


HALLOWEEN.......it was a crazy day for me at work. I was so busy and Ray thought that everything had to go out before we all left so we all worked until 6:00 p.m. My mom had to dress the girls and Ryan thought he was going to have to take them Trick or Treating. I made it home by 6:45 p.m. and was able to take them out. Ryan stayed home to pass out candy and relax :) The girls and I met up with Meredith, Andrew and Peyton and The Lawton Family, which are our good friends. Aubree dressed up as Tinker Bell, the third costume for the week and Laci went as the Tulip Fairy again. It was actually nice outside and it felt like fall. I was so happy because in the past, we are sweating, wearing shorts and killing mosquitoes. I didn't take that many pictures of the girls Trick or Treating but I have a few. Laci was in the mood for me to hold her or for Aunt Meredith to hold her so my hands were also full.


Aubree



Laci and Aunt Meredith


Mimi and Aubree

1 comment:

Lori said...

The discounts on the costumes are always a great thing! I love that she was something different all the time. The pics are great!