Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aubree's Halloween Costume

As per my post on Friday, I went to Wal-Mart Saturday morning to buy Aubree's Halloween costume. We found one right away. She is going to be a Fairy. The fairy's name is Silvermist and she is one of Tinker Bell's friends. She is in the Tinker Bell movie that comes out at the end of this month. I have attached a couple of pictures of Aubree in her costume below. I am just glad that I was able to find something for her that she likes. She looks adorable in it but I wish it had something for your hair, so I will probably try to make her something for her hair. I need to take a picture of the girls together. I will make sure I do that on Halloween :)





1 comment:

Jennelle's said...

She is so adorable, I can't believe how grown up both of the girls are...I really miss you guys a lot. Give them a big hug from us.