Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Last Friday I ordered the girl's costumes online after Ryan told me that I should just go to Wal-Mart and let the girls pick out their own costumes. As always, I did not listen to him and I ordered the costumes online. I found two adorable costumes for the girls. They arrived today and I was so excited, it was like Christmas Day for me. I ordered a Pink Tulip Fairy costume for Laci and a Glittery Witch costume for Aubree. I pulled out the costumes and immediately dressed Laci and we rushed outside to show Ryan. She looked so adorable in her costume (I posted a few pictures of her below). As I pulled Aubree's costume out of the packaging, I realized it was to small and it wasn't as cute as I thought it was going to be. I was very disappointed in the quality of the costume too. I am returning it tomorrow. I then thought about what Ryan said last week about taking Aubree to Wal-Mart to pick out her own costume. I should of listened to him but I just thought it would be easier to order them online that way I didn't have to deal with the crowds and digging through all the costumes at the store. Since I did not listen to my wise husband, I am now stuck with paying a 15% restocking fee on the costume and now I will be going to Wal-Mart tomorrow to pick out a new costume. I am trying to get her to wear one of her MANY princesses' gowns but they aren't new. What was I thinking!! I just hope we find something she loves and of course, looks adorable in :)



Tulip Fairy Laci






1 comment:

MELISSA said...

Holy Cow she looks so adorable! I love the costume! She is so big too! I miss you guys like crazy...sorry i never call...im a nerd! Love Ya