Saturday, November 29, 2008

Aubree's Thanksgiving Program At School

Aubree had a Thanksgiving Feast at school and the parent's were invited. I have to work on the days Aubree goes to school. I thought it would be easier that way but it is more difficult for me. I go into work late at least once a week and work late to make up the time. Aubree loves her school and she is one of three girls in her class. On the 18th of November, I had to bring in one of Aubree's favorite foods for the Thanksgiving Feast. I brought in chicken nuggets. Each class sang a song and then the children were able to sit with us and eat. Ryan wasn't able to make it and I was trying to get my mom to go in my place, so I didn't have to miss a half of a day of work. She couldn't go because she had an appointment. I thought about not going but then I couldn't do that to Aubree. I am so glad I went! When Aubree came walking in with her class, she started looking for me and when she found me, her face lit right up and she wouldn't take her eyes off of me. Of course, that brought tears to my eyes. I enjoy spending the morning with Aubree and I wouldn't trade it for the world.


Aubree walking in with her class




Aubree and her class

No comments: