Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Wiggles


The Wiggles on stage

We went to The Wiggles' concert last week and had a blast. A friend of mine from work was able to get us in for free. Ryan picked up the girls and met me at the concert. My friend, Mariah, went with us and I rode with her to pick up her two kids. We arrived late, which was not planned, and Ryan was stuck entertaining the girls outside the arena. Aubree did not understand why she couldn't go in and Ryan told her mommy has the tickets. When we finally went in, the girls had a blast! Laci danced most of the concert and Aubree sang a couple of songs, but most of the time they just starred. The girls had fun and we enjoyed watching them! Once again, this was another event I was glad that we were able to go to and spend quality time together as a family. Ryan was a good sport and I was glad he was there with us.



Aubree


Laci watching the concert


Laci and Me



The Girls


The Family

2 comments:

S Palfreyman said...

Totally Jealous!! I love the Wiggles. And your family pic is so cute. You look all matchy matchy.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors of all four of you!