Saturday, November 29, 2008

Making Pizza

Two weeks ago, one of my friends' mothers passed away so I went the viewing after work to be there for support. Since I was going there, Ryan had the girls. He called me to tell me that he was going to make pizzas with them. He was so excited. He took them to the grocery store to buy the stuff. The girls were excited. I asked him to please take pictures so I can post them. I am so thankful that he is involved and enjoys doing fun things with the girls. I know I don't tell him often that I am thankful for him and that he a GREAT dad. The girls love him and enjoy the time they spend together!! Laci made her own pizza and Ryan said she ate most of the pepperonis. Aubree helped Laci with her pizza. Aubree didn't need any help because she is a big girl and can do it all by herself. We hear the often.



Aubree putting sauce on her pizza


Aubree helping Laci with her pizza



Laci eating pepperoni and Aubree finishing Laci's pizza

No comments: