Monday, April 27, 2009

Aubree Turned 4



Aubree has finally turned 4. We have been planning her birthday since Laci's birthday in March. Finally, her day arrived. She had a pool party at my gym. She had a Barbie cake that she LOVED, thanks to a very kind friend!! She had a blast and she is already planning her 5th birthday.

Also, Aubree and Laci now share a room. Aubree told us that when she turned 4, she would sleep by herself. It has been a rough transition but it is getting better. Aubree is one of those little girls that you love so much even if she bad because all she has to do is wink at you or give you a big smile and tell you that she loves you with all of her heart. She has her moments but the good out weigh the bad. She has a kind heart and loves everyone. She reminds me a lot of myself and I only pray I have patience like my mother. Aubree is pure joy and I love her with all of my heart. The Lord has blessed me with two wonderful little girls.







1 comment:

MELISSA said...

So stinkin cute..Happy Birthday Aubree! Love You Guys