Monday, May 4, 2009

Two Little Princesses

My mother has been asking me when was I planning on getting the girls pictures taken because it has been a year since I had the girls pictures taken and I didn't even get one of Laci by herself. She also wanted a get one with all three girls. She made her mind up that she was going to take all three girls by herself to get their pictures together because she was tired of waiting on me. She scheduled it for last Friday and thank goodness, Meredith was off to go help her because she needed it. Laci wasn't having anything to do with having her pictures taken so my mom had to walk away and Meredith took over and got the best pictures ever of Lac. The photographer was patience and she took 144 pictures of the girls. I am so glad I wasn't there because I would have slept so much money. THANKS MOM AND MEREDITH FOR CHOOSING THE PICTURES FOR ME!!! Take a look at these princesses!!!












5 comments:

Cammy Aller said...

OMG! what cute pictures!! Those are just the best shots! I also added you to my blog list if that is okay?

MELISSA said...

I love these pictures of the girls..so adorable!

anchik66 said...

my favorite one is of Aubree with a rose. Good job, auntie Mere for pics!

Jennelle's said...

These are so adorable, they are growing up way too fast. I love you guys and miss you so much.

Joanna said...

okay Ryan- I just found your adorable family blog- LOVE it! Your girls are beautiful. I have a feeling my little Lorali would fit in wonderfully at your house! So, here's the funny thing. I found your blog on a link from a friend of mine in the ward - her photography blog. (Dixie). I just randomly linking from her and suddenly see my cousin and his cute family! What up with that? Seriously, I love the internet!!!