Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Laci's Two


I can't believe my baby girl is two. She turned 2 on March 11. She has changed so much since January. She has truly blessed our family. She is so sweet and beautiful. She has a smile that lights up her whole face. She is one of a kind and I am so blessed that Heavenly Father blessed me with this little girl. Aubree loves having a little sister and she loves her so much. She told me the other day that Laci was her best friend. I hope it stays that way.

For Laci's 2nd Birthday, we had a small family party at Chick-fli-a. The girls had a blast playing in their play area. She got a lot of fun girls but her favorite gift of all was her Belle dress from Merdie and Grampy!!! She loves it. Belle is her favorite princess. Peyton and Aubree assigned Belle to Aubree when she was a baby and good thing because she likes her. I think they assigned her Belle because they like Cinderella and Snow White and they didn't want to share their favorites. Laci pictured out her birthday cake and of course, it was a princess one. Laci had a great birthday!!


Gramma, Aunt Meredith & Peyton


Merdie, Grampy & Aunt Gina


Aubree & Laci


Laci with her Belle dress

1 comment:

MELISSA said...

Oh, Laci is so adorable! I am sorry i always miss everyones birthdays..I am a bad auntie! I miss you guys so much..i wish we lived closer..I need to start planning another trip out there for fun..love you guys