Thursday, May 28, 2009

Potty Training

Laci is 26 months and we are in the process of potty training her. She is doing a FANTASTIC job!!! I must say, she has caught on very well. I started this past Saturday 5/24 and by yesterday, Wednesday 5/27, I could take her out in panties. She LOVES WEARING PANTIES!!! She loves going on the big potty like Aubree. I have bought her a few new pair of panties, which she has picked out, and it seems to have helped. She wears a pull-up when she takes a nap and at bedtime. My mom is having to help since I work three days a week. She has had a couple of accidents at my mom's but that is because my mom has three little girls asking her to do a million things at once. I am so glad that my mom can continue this wonderful process while I am at work. I will keep you posted on Laci's progress!!! If you would not mind, when you see her, can you give her a HI-5 and tell her that she is a BIG GIRL now that she wears panties and goes potty on the potty. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!

1 comment:

anchik66 said...

Awesome job to Laci!
Girls are so much smarter!