Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Aubree & Mommy's Morning Out


I don't like to do something with one daughter and not the other, but this past Saturday, Laci slept in and I was going to get a pedicure and thought it would be fun to take Aubree. Aubree and I loaded up in the van and heading to the nail salon. We met Meredith at the nail salon. Aubree was so excited. She picked four different colors and ended up picking a hot pink that actually looks orange. She wanted a flower on her big toes too. So she went to sit with the nail tech and she painted her toes and Aubree sat there as still as possible and hardly said a word, which is weird for her. She told me that she enjoyed going there and she would like to go there all the time to get her toes painted. I told her that next time Laci will go and she said no way we will both go.





No comments: