Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve

All of my family was out-of-town for New Year's Eve. Andrew, Meredith and Pey were in North Carolina and my parents were in Oklahoma. Ryan and I passed on the North Carolina trip and my parents invited the girls and I to go with them to Oklahoma but I passed on that trip too. I just don't think the girls would of enjoyed the long car rides and plus I just wanted to sit at home and relax. We had a great week but missed the family. Since we were home alone for New Year's Eve, the Palmer's adopted us for the holiday. We went to their house and they had a bonfire. The girls were able to have a little hay ride with me pulling them in a wagon full of hay. It was that much fun for me but they loved it. Laci didn't like the fire much but Aubree enjoyed throwing sticks into the fire. We left the Palmer's at 11:30 p.m. because the girls were tired and on the way home, Aubree had to use the restroom. We rang in the New Year with Aubree peeing in a parking lot. Ryan and I had a great laugh :) I can't believe it is 2009.









No comments: